Application Deadline: March 01, 2020
This is an excellent opportunity for a long term, stable position with a great company.
We are seeking an outgoing, team player with a dedication to providing exceptional service to our clients.
- Journeyman Millwright Certification (Alberta) or Red Seal Interprovincial Certification
- Previous experience installing and maintaining equipment in a plant environment
- Eager to learn and take on new challenges
- Mindset geared towards safety
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Able to adhere to policies and procedures
- Positive attitude and able to work in teams
- Basic computer literacy
- Performing work including inspecting and repairing pump, seals, motors, conveyors and various other pieces of industrial equipment.
- Work with engineers and operational staff to identify technical deficiencies or to resolve problems on equipment.
- Interpret drawings, plans and determine the best way of installing equipment.
- Assemble, fit, align and adjust machinery and equipment to ensure proper operation.
- Competitive Salary
- Long-term, Stable Employment
- An Enjoyable Team-Based Supportive Working Environment
- Opportunity to Learn and Advance
- Benefit Package
We thank all applicants for their interest, however; only those selected for an interview will be contacted.